Friday, July 10, 2009

BACK IN THE USA

Well, I've been in the USA for the past 9 days. I think I'm finally over the jet-lag, but a cold is still keeping me a bit under the weather.

It's been relaxing to stay at my parent's house in Maryland, to see lots of relatives on both sides of the family, and have a "stay-cation" with my parents and sister. "Stay-cations" are all the rage, this year, I hear. Actually, it was quite a "go-cation" since we drove all over Maryland to look at historic sights and went to a baseball game.

Tomorrow I'll be heading up to Vermont with my sister and I'll be there until around the 23rd of July. So, if you're in the area, let me know, or expect a call from me!

From the end of July until August 20th, I plan to be around Maryland, and hope to see those of you in that area, too!

1 comment: