It’s all new students this semester and only about 70 students total. It’s quite a change from the previous semesters where I’d have over 150.
30 students are sophomores from all different majors who've selected English as their second major. I teach them twice a week - on Monday evenings for English Speaking & Listening and on Tuesday evenings for Intercultural Communication.
40 of my students are teachers in the basic and advanced levels of English Speaking and Listening, We'll see how many are left in each at the end of the 10 weeks … many teachers who sign up for the course find they are too busy once the semester gets going. Right now, after four weeks of class, only about 6 are coming to each of the two sections. I also see them twice a week, sometimes more if they're super-eager to learn English.
No comments:
Post a Comment