Sunday, January 24, 2010

CATCHING UP...

Well, it's been a while. I sorta lost momentum for posting on this blog when I no longer was able to see it what I posted, or even get on the blogger website to post. I could post by e-mail, but I never know what it ends up looking like! I guess I should just get used to that and stop making excuses.

Anyways, I'm in Thailand now, the land of sunshine, fresh fruit smoothies, and open internet. I've just finished two weeks of grad. classes - now I can finally enjoy the sunshine and have time to post a few things I wrote up this past fall! (I've already enjoyed quite a few fruit smoothies.)


Oh and I can't forget the elephants. I didn't get to ride one last year when I came, but I'm planning on it this year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging. Please get us all caught up with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be back! I'm working on uploading a this fall's photos and making a slide show to post. There's so many to sort through, but I should finish in the next week or so!

    ReplyDelete